HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-145-1545  <<  110-145-1550 >>   110-145-1555

PDFWAC 110-145-1550

What changes must I report to my licensor?

(1) You must immediately report to your licensor changes in the original licensing application. You must report:
(a) Changes in your location, including address or phone number;
(b) Changes in your program description or population served, including the maximum number, age ranges, and sex of children you wish to serve;
(c) Changes in the structure of your facility or premises from events causing damage, such as a fire, or from remodeling;
(d) Additional staff, employees, interns, contractors or volunteers, who might have unsupervised contact with the children in care;
(e) Significant changes in the physical condition of you or your staff affecting the ability to provide care in your facility;
(f) Staff arrests or convictions of which you are aware that occur between the date of your license and the expiration date of your license;
(g) Any staff changes including the executive director, program manager, or master's level consultants;
(h) Death, retirement, or incapacity of the person who holds the license;
(i) Changes in the name of your licensed corporation, or the name by which your facility is commonly known and/or your articles of incorporation and bylaws.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-145-1550, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-145-1550, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group