468-305-320  <<  468-305-330 >>   468-305-340

WAC 468-305-330

How can I get a refund if I close my Good To Go!™ account?

When you close your toll account, you may request a refund by mail or in person if you have a registered toll account. Account closure forms may be obtained online, in person or by calling the customer service center. Any outstanding fees or tolls will be deducted from the account balance prior to issuing an account refund. Refunds shall be issued within fifteen days from receipt of the completed account closure form. Refunds shall be made in the form of the original payment, when possible. For example, if deposit was made by credit card, the refund would be credited to the same credit card.
For accounts that cannot be refunded electronically, the customer will be issued a check by WSDOT to the account's last recorded mailing address. Refunds will not be issued to unregistered pass accounts.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, § 468-305-330, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.010, 47.56.030(1), 47.56.070, 47.56.403, 47.56.785, 47.56.795. WSR 11-07-039, § 468-305-330, filed 3/14/11, effective 12/3/11 at 12:00 a.m. per WSR 11-24-042.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group