468-305-125  <<  468-305-131 >>   468-305-133

WAC 468-305-131

What happens when I use a toll facility but do not have an account or I have insufficient funds in my account?

(1) If a vehicle uses a toll facility without an account, or there are insufficient funds in the account, a Pay By Mail toll charge will be assessed and a toll bill issued.
(2) A toll bill may contain one or more toll charges.
(3) Toll bills will be sent to the address where the vehicle is registered. It is the registered owner's responsibility to update their registration address with the department of licensing.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, ยง 468-305-131, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group