HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0265  <<  296-125-0266 >>   296-125-0267

PDFWAC 296-125-0266

What information must a school provide on the parent/school authorization form?

(1) If a minor will be working during the school year, an authorized school official from the minor's school must:
(a) Indicate that the school authorizes (or does not authorize) the minor working according to the terms listed by the employer; and
(b) Sign the form as the school's authorized agent.
(2) Furthermore, if a minor begins work during a school vacation and wishes to continue working after school resumes, the employer must obtain school approval before the minor can continue. School approval must be based upon:
(a) Maintaining an acceptable level of scholastic achievement; and
(b) Maintaining good school attendance; and
(c) Making satisfactory progress toward graduation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0266, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group