HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0264  <<  296-125-0265 >>   296-125-0266

PDFWAC 296-125-0265

What information must a parent or legal guardian provide on the parent/school authorization form?

A parent or legal guardian of a minor must:
(1) Indicate that he or she authorizes (or does not authorize) the minor to work according to the terms listed by the employer.
(2) Sign the form.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0265, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group