HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
284-17-730  <<  284-17-735 >>   284-17-805

PDFWAC 284-17-735

Limited conversion to crop adjuster license.

On or before September 30, 2011, an adjuster that is currently licensed by the commissioner as an independent or public adjuster may convert the license to a crop adjuster license to only adjust crop losses not insured through a federal program upon compliance with the following:
(1) Send written notice to the commissioner requesting the conversion; and
(2) Provide the commissioner with proof of a minimum of two years crop adjusting experience.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.17.005, 48.17.150, and 2010 c 67. WSR 11-08-016 (Matter No. R 2010-10), ยง 284-17-735, filed 3/30/11, effective 6/27/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group