HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-15-495  <<  296-15-520 >>   296-15-530

PDFWAC 296-15-520

Self-insured third-party administrator (TPA) licensing requirements.

To be licensed as a TPA, a business entity must:
(1) Be licensed to do business in the state of Washington, as evidenced by holding a business license from the department of revenue;
(2) Demonstrate to the department's satisfaction that it can meet the requirements for handling claims under WAC 296-15-350 for the self-insured employers it contracts with; and
(3) Comply with the reporting requirements of these rules in accordance with Title 51 RCW.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020, 51.32.190 and 2020 c 277. WSR 21-11-083, ยง 296-15-520, filed 5/18/21, effective 7/1/21.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group