HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
504-35-020  <<  504-35-022 >>   504-35-024

PDFWAC 504-35-022

Requests for use of facilities for other than first amendment activities.

(1) Requests for short-term use of university facilities must be directed to the approving authority who has authority to consummate rental agreements consistent with the rental rates established by the university, these facility regulations, and any guidelines developed by the campus use committee, including the requirement that the approving authority use university approved facilities use templates. A list of the individuals having authority to approve requests for short-term uses of identified university facilities is available in the university office of business and finance at the Pullman campus or by going online to the campus use committee website. The website can be found by accessing the university's website at:
(2) Requests for long-term use of university facilities must be directed to the vice president for business and finance, the university president, or designee.
(3) If a requestor is uncertain where to direct a request to use a particular facility, or if the approving authority for a particular facility is not on the university list, he or she should address his or her request to the campus use committee or to the vice president for business and finance or designee.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150. WSR 08-24-026, ยง 504-35-022, filed 11/24/08, effective 12/25/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group