468-305-526  <<  468-305-527 >>   468-305-528

WAC 468-305-527

What happens if I disagree with the outcome of my dispute?

You can appeal the initial order by submitting a request for an in-person or written hearing. Information on how to appeal the initial order and a Hearing Request Form will be included with the decision.
If you are requesting a written hearing, you must include all documents and evidence you want to be considered with your request.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, ยง 468-305-527, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group