468-305-152  <<  468-305-160 >>   468-305-200

WAC 468-305-160

What can I do if I want to pay the tolls but dispute a fee or civil penalty?

(1) Registered owners wishing to dispute a fee or civil penalty must contact the customer service center or submit a dispute form.
(2) Dispute forms are included with the notice of civil penalty and are available online. Dispute forms must include a full written statement explaining the reasons for disputing the fee or civil penalty, including any verifiable documents supporting the dispute. The department may waive fees and civil penalties upon the first customer request to do so by applying an education program.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, ยง 468-305-160, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group