468-305-136  <<  468-305-150 >>   468-305-152

WAC 468-305-150

What can I do once I received a notice of civil penalty?

(1) You can pay the notice of civil penalty.
(2) Payment can be made to the customer service center with cash, check, certified check, credit, debit card, or by money order. Payments can be made online, in person, by mail, or telephone.
(3) You may dispute the notice of civil penalty according to the dispute form provided with the notice.
(4) Failure to timely pay the total amount due or dispute the notice shall automatically result in liability for the amount set out in the notice, and a hold may be placed on the vehicle registration renewal. Unpaid amounts may also be transferred to a collection agency.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, ยง 468-305-150, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group