HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829C-030  <<  388-829C-040 >>   388-829C-042

PDFWAC 388-829C-040

Who may become a companion home provider?

To become a companion home provider, a person must:
(1) Be twenty-one or older;
(2) Have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED);
(3) Have a nondisqualifying background check result under chapter 388-825 WAC;
(4) Have a Washington state business license as an independent contractor;
(5) Meet the companion home provider qualifications and requirements under WAC 388-829C-080; and
(6) Be selected by the client or the client's legal representative if the client has one.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.10.020 and 71A.12.040. WSR 18-22-106, § 388-829C-040, filed 11/6/18, effective 12/7/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-102, § 388-829C-040, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group