HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-4300  <<  388-14A-4301 >>   388-14A-4302

PDFWAC 388-14A-4301

Can I file a petition for reimbursement if I do not receive full support enforcement services?

The division of child support (DCS) considers a petition for reimbursement or an application for hearing under WAC 388-14A-4300 to be an application for full support enforcement services if there is not already an open support enforcement case.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 34.05.220, 26.23.035, 74.20A.310. WSR 01-03-089, ยง 388-14A-4301, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01. Formerly WAC 388-14-376.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group