HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-93-030  <<  308-93-055 >>   308-93-056

PDFWAC 308-93-055

Vessels from out-of-state operating in this stateNonresident vessel permit required.

(1) What must I provide to obtain a nonresident vessel permit? You must provide the following:
(a) Proof of nonresidency by showing the vessel owner's out-of-state driver's license or out-of-state photo identification; and
(b) A copy of the current foreign vessel registration or current United States Coast Guard certificate of documentation.
(2) How do I display the vessel visitor permit? The permit must be visible to law enforcement from either the dock or from the water. It must be kept aboard the vessel at all times when moored and during operation and protected from the weather.
The permit must be clearly displayed either:
(a) In the windshield;
(b) On side window;
(c) In the cockpit; or
(d) In the operation area of the vessel.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110, 88.02.610, and 88.02.620. WSR 18-18-034, § 308-93-055, filed 8/28/18, effective 9/28/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 88.02.610 and 88.02.620. WSR 13-21-035, § 308-93-055, filed 10/9/13, effective 11/9/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 88.02.070 and 88.02.100. WSR 06-21-025, § 308-93-055, filed 10/9/06, effective 11/9/06; WSR 01-03-128, § 308-93-055, filed 1/23/01, effective 2/23/01; WSR 98-16-029, § 308-93-055, filed 7/29/98, effective 7/30/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group