HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0260  <<  296-125-0261 >>   296-125-0262

PDFWAC 296-125-0261

Where can I obtain a parent/school authorization form?

Parent/school authorization forms are issued only to employers with a valid minor work permit endorsement and can be obtained by contacting the local labor and industries office or:
Department of Labor and Industries
Employment Standards Section
P.O. Box 44510
Olympia WA 98504-4510
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0261, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group