HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-620-250  <<  208-620-251 >>   208-620-260

PDFWAC 208-620-251

Are there any additional requirements for out-of-state licensees?

(1) All locations must be licensed. Any person that conducts business under the act with Washington residents or Washington residential real estate must obtain a license for all locations from which such business is conducted, including out-of-state locations, with the exception of those office locations providing only underwriting and back office services under WAC 208-620-310. The main office (headquarters), wherever located, must be licensed.
(2) Keeping records out-of-state. You must keep your books and records location information updated in the NMLS and provide the director with access to the books and records.
(3) Service on out-of-state licensee. An out-of-state licensee's registered agent in Washington is the licensee's agent for service of process, notice, or demand.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040 and 31.04.165. WSR 18-16-024, § 208-620-251, filed 7/24/18, effective 9/1/18; WSR 13-24-024, § 208-620-251, filed 11/22/13, effective 1/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 31.04.165 and 2010 c 35. WSR 10-20-122, § 208-620-251, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group