HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
192-190-030  <<  192-190-035 >>   192-190-040

PDFWAC 192-190-035

Vacation or holiday pay.

(1) You must report vacation and holiday pay when filing your claim for benefits.
(2) If vacation or holiday pay is assigned to a specific time period by your employer or as part of a collective bargaining agreement, the department will deduct it from your benefits.
(3) If you receive a cash out of accrued vacation leave, it is not deductible from benefits.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010, 50.12.040, and 50.20.010. WSR 10-11-046, ยง 192-190-035, filed 5/12/10, effective 6/12/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group