HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
172-64-060  <<  172-64-070 >>   172-64-080

PDFWAC 172-64-070

Banquet permits and special occasion licenses.

A banquet permit or a special occasion license must be obtained in order to permit alcoholic beverages to be possessed, sold, served, and/or consumed on university owned or operated property and/or at university-sponsored events and activities. This section does not apply to academic courses that are authorized by and subject to WAC 172-64-035.
Banquet permits and special occasion licenses have specific rules concerning alcohol serving, sales (including raffles and gifts), event advertising, and related issues as contained in chapters 314-05 and 314-18 WAC.
Event organizers must contact EWU event planning to initiate the process for obtaining a banquet permit or special occasion license. Banquet permits and special occasion licenses are issued by the Washington state liquor and cannabis board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(12). WSR 22-12-041, § 172-64-070, filed 5/25/22, effective 6/25/22; WSR 21-07-005, § 172-64-070, filed 3/4/21, effective 4/4/21; WSR 14-24-037, § 172-64-070, filed 11/24/14, effective 12/25/14; WSR 03-18-070, § 172-64-070, filed 8/29/03, effective 9/29/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group