HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
16-305-090  <<  16-305-100 >>   16-305-110

PDFWAC 16-305-100

Industrial hemp importer certificate.

Any person wishing to import viable industrial hemp seed or propagules into the state must obtain an importer certificate from the department. Only those persons holding a valid license issued by the department may obtain an importer certificate. There is no charge for this certificate.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 15.120.030 and chapter 34.05 RCW. WSR 17-09-034, ยง 16-305-100, filed 4/13/17, effective 5/14/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group