HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-61A-1180  <<  388-61A-1185 >>   388-61A-1190

PDFWAC 388-61A-1185

What first-aid supplies must I provide?

You must keep first-aid supplies on hand and accessible to clients residing in emergency shelter for immediate use. In instances where an adult or child has ingested a potentially poisonous chemical or substance, you must call the Washington poison center for further instruction. Instructions for contacting the Washington poison center must be included with either the first-aid supplies or visibly posted for residents, or both.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.123 RCW. WSR 18-09-015, ยง 388-61A-1185, filed 4/10/18, effective 5/11/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group