HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-15-060  <<  308-15-070 >>   308-15-075

PDFWAC 308-15-070

Do I need a seal?

Upon licensure, you must obtain a seal bearing your name, license number, and the legend "State of Washington Licensed Geologist." If you are licensed as an engineering geologist or hydrogeologist, the specialty must be noted on the seal. Seals may be rubber, embossed, or digitally produced. Facsimiles of the seal designs authorized by the director are shown below. Deviations to the authorized designs are not allowed.
Geologist stamp here
Engineering geologist stamp here
Hydrogeologist stamp here
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.220.040, 18.220.050. WSR 05-01-174, § 308-15-070, filed 12/21/04, effective 1/21/05. Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.220 RCW. WSR 01-12-023, § 308-15-070, filed 5/25/01, effective 6/25/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group