HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-12-260  <<  308-12-270 >>   308-12-280

PDFWAC 308-12-270

How do I record and report my professional development activities?

(1) You must maintain the records of your professional development activities. The records must include the date of the activity, the provider's name, a description of activity and its location and the number of PDH.
(2) You must keep your records for the cumulative time in the current renewal period plus the three years before the last renewal (five years total).
(3) By renewing your professional architect license, you attest you have completed the required professional development for that renewal period.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.08.340 and 43.24.086. WSR 11-11-019, ยง 308-12-270, filed 5/9/11, effective 7/1/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group