HTML has links - PDF has Authentication

Chapter 308-12 WAC

|Show DispositionsLast Update: 11/30/22


WAC Sections

HTMLPDF308-12-010How does the state board function?
HTMLPDF308-12-016What are the board member rules of conduct?
HTMLPDF308-12-023How do I become a licensed architect?
HTMLPDF308-12-025What qualifications do I need to meet for initial licensure?
HTMLPDF308-12-028What is the application process for initial licensure as an architect?
HTMLPDF308-12-031Who manages the AXP and administers the ARE examination?
HTMLPDF308-12-050What qualifications do I need to meet if I am already licensed?
HTMLPDF308-12-055What is the application process if I am already licensed in an NCARB recognized jurisdiction?
HTMLPDF308-12-065What if I don't finish the licensing process?
HTMLPDF308-12-081Do I need a stamp or seal?
HTMLPDF308-12-085Does my business need to register with the board?
HTMLPDF308-12-205Architect fees.
HTMLPDF308-12-215How do I renew my license?
HTMLPDF308-12-225How do I obtain retired status?
HTMLPDF308-12-235How do I withdraw from active practice?
HTMLPDF308-12-240How do I reactivate my inactive license?
HTMLPDF308-12-250Do I need ongoing professional development to maintain my license?
HTMLPDF308-12-260What activities qualify as professional development?
HTMLPDF308-12-270How do I record and report my professional development activities?
HTMLPDF308-12-290Are there any exemptions from the professional development requirement?
HTMLPDF308-12-330What are the standards of professional practice?
HTMLPDF308-12-335When can I call myself an architect if I don't have a Washington license?
HTMLPDF308-12-340How do I apply the exemptions contained in RCW 18.08.410?
HTMLPDF308-12-345Brief adjudicative proceedings.
HTMLPDF308-12-350Records required for the brief adjudicative proceeding.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group