HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150F-0140  <<  296-150F-0200 >>   296-150F-0210

PDFWAC 296-150F-0200

Who must purchase factory-built housing and commercial structure insignia?

(1) You must obtain insignia from us for each factory-built house, commercial structure and component sited in Washington state.
(2) If you are a Washington state manufacturer, you do not need to purchase our insignia for your factory-built housing, commercial structures and components sold outside of Washington state.
(3) You must have an approved design plan and have passed inspection before an insignia can be attached to your factory-built home or commercial structure by us or our authorized agent.
(4) If a unit is damaged in transit after leaving the manufacturing location or during an on-site installation, and a repair is necessary, you must purchase an insignia from us. The insignia indicates that the unit was repaired.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 98-14-078, § 296-150F-0200, filed 6/30/98, effective 7/31/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150F-0200, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group