Purpose for adopting parking and traffic rules.
Under the authority granted by RCW 28B.50.140
(10), the board of trustees of College District 26 is granted authority to adopt rules for pedestrian and vehicular traffic upon public lands devoted to, operated by, or maintained by the college. The objectives of these rules are to:
(1) Protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic;
(2) Assure access at all times for emergency traffic;
(3) Minimize traffic disturbances during class hours;
(4) Facilitate the work of the college by assuring access to its vehicles and by assigning limited parking space for the most efficient use by all;
(5) Regulate the use of parking spaces;
(6) Protect state-owned property;
(7) Assure access to the facility by handicapped persons.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 92-15-081, § 495D-116-010, filed 7/16/92, effective 8/16/92.]