(1) We send a request letter to you when we need some information from you or you have to do something in order to get benefits.
(2) On the letter, we tell you:
(a) What is needed;
(b) The date it is due; and
(c) What will happen to your benefits if you don't do what we ask.
(3) You get at least ten days to give us the information or do the activity. You can ask for more time if you need it.
(4) If the tenth day is on a weekend or holiday, you have until the next business day to do what we need.
(5) If we don't get what we need by the due date, we may deny, reduce, or stop your benefits. We will send you another letter if this happens.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.04.510. 01-16-087, § 388-458-0020, filed 7/25/01, effective 9/1/01.]