Last Update: 8/22/13

Chapter 388-458 WAC


WAC Sections

The department of social and health services (DSHS) sends you letters to tell you about your case.
DSHS sends you a letter when you withdraw your application.
DSHS sends you a denial letter when you can't get benefits.
DSHS sends you an approval letter when you can get benefits.
You get a request letter when we need more information.
We send you a change letter if the amount of benefits you are getting is changing.
We send you a termination letter when your benefits stop.
Why do you give me ten days notice before you reduce or stop my benefits?
What happens if I ask for a fair hearing before the change happens?
Will I get other kinds of letters?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group