(1) By stipulation the parties may agree to shorten the record to be filed with the court. The appellant shall contact counsel for the respondent to discuss stipulating to a shortened record. Either party unreasonably refusing to stipulate to such a limitation may be ordered by the court to pay the additional costs involved.
(2) Within 10 days after filing the notice of appeal, the appellant will notify the board in writing of the portion of the record to be filed.
(3) The transcript certified to the court will be paid for by the board.
(4) The parties may obtain a copy of a transcript to be used on appeal:
(a) If the proceedings before the hearings examiner or board were recorded by a court reporter, a copy of the transcript can be ordered from the court reporter.
(b) If the proceedings were recorded mechanically, a copy can be ordered from the board for a reasonable charge per page.
(5) The board shall transmit to the court a certified transcript of the hearing with exhibits.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.64.060
and 34.05.220 [(1)](a). WSR 95-07-074, § 358-30-220, filed 3/15/95, effective 4/15/95. Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.64
RCW. WSR 85-20-001 (Order 85-2), § 358-30-220, filed 9/19/85. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.64.060
. WSR 82-14-007 (Order 82-1), § 358-30-220, filed 6/25/82.]