To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Surplus property disposal priorities.
Excess and/or surplus property will be offered for sale, transfer, or donation as designated below and according to the following priorities:
(1) Sale or transfer to state agencies (including state universities and colleges);
(2) Sale or transfer to other tax-supported educational agencies;
(3) Sale or transfer to tax-supported agencies, municipalities or political subdivisions within the state of Washington;
(4) Sale or transfer to public benefit nonprofit corporations;
(5) Donation of surplus, tangible personal property to qualified shelters as described in and in accordance with RCW 43.19.1920
(6) Sale to the general public including by auction, sealed bid and negotiation; and
(7) Other action as needed, such as destruction where it has been determined that the item has no sale value.
[Statutory Authority: 2011 c 43. WSR 11-23-093, recodified as § 200-360-010, filed 11/17/11, effective 11/17/11. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.19
RCW. WSR 99-15-070, § 236-48-190, filed 7/19/99, effective 8/19/99. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.19.1919
. WSR 94-22-056, § 236-48-190, filed 11/1/94, effective 12/2/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.19.1919
and HB 2106. WSR 92-09-016, § 236-48-190, filed 4/3/92, effective 5/4/92; Order 77-2, § 236-48-190, filed 1/28/77.]