Annual reports—Duty to file.
Each company doing an inter-county or interstate business in this state must make and file an annual report with the department. At the time of making such report, each company must if directed by the department also file with the department:
(1) Annual reports of the board of directors or other officers to the stockholders of the company.
(2) Duplicate copies of the annual reports made to the federal regulatory agency or agencies exercising jurisdiction over the company.
(3) Duplicate copies of the annual reports made to the Washington state utilities and transportation commission or other Washington state regulatory agency exercising jurisdiction over the company.
(4) Duplicate copies of such other annual or special reports as the department may, from time to time, direct each company to make.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 84.08.010
(2) and 84.12.390. WSR 15-13-080, § 458-50-020, filed 6/12/15, effective 7/13/15; Order PT 75-2, § 458-50-020, filed 3/19/75.]