The construction documents shall include the following bid and contract provisions:
(1) Separate or combined bids. The school district shall determine if the bids for general, mechanical, or electrical are to be separate or combined.
(2) Combination projects. For those projects which include a combination of both new construction and modernization, bid documents shall provide for separate and distinct bids for each and shall, when combined, be the low bid for the project.
(3) Ineligible items. Items ineligible for state funding assistance shall be bid separate or as an alternate.
(4) Bid law. All items included in the construction documents shall be bid in accordance with RCW 28A.335.190
(5) Commercial all-risk property insurance. Provision for commercial all-risk property insurance is mandatory for all school facilities under construction. The insurance shall cover at a minimum the amount of the work in place and materials to be used in the project which is in place and on the site. A certificate of insurance shall be submitted to the superintendent of public instruction that insurance is provided for by the contractor or the school district. Only costs for insurance provided for in the construction documents will be eligible for state funding assistance.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.525.020. 10-09-008, § 392-344-080, filed 4/8/10, effective 5/9/10; 06-16-032, recodified as § 392-344-080, filed 7/25/06, effective 8/25/06; 98-23-034, § 180-29-080, filed 11/10/98, effective 12/11/98. Statutory Authority: 1990 c 33. 90-17-009, § 180-29-080, filed 8/6/90, effective 9/6/90. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.47.830. 83-21-067 (Order 12-83), § 180-29-080, filed 10/17/83.]