Heating equipment mechanics.
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, heating equipment mechanics replace the gas and oil burners in furnaces or replace complete furnaces, but they do not install the original furnaces.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
• Removal of old burner.
• Installation of new burner.
• Connection of fuel lines.
• Installation of instrumentation lines.
• Installation of new fan.
• Firing off.
• Setting burner on correct ratio.
• All cleanup required in connection with the installation of heating equipment.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
and 43.22.051. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01333, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]