To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, glaziers select, cut, prepare, handle, install or remove all window glass, plate glass, and all other types of glass, including structural glass, mirror glass, tempered and laminated glass, safety or protection glass, all types of insulating glass units, all plastics or other similar materials when used in place of glass and when set or glazed with putty, moulding rubber, cement, lead and all types of mastic, or other materials used in place of same.
Glaziers install the above materials in windows, louvers, doors, partitions, skylights, and on building fronts, walls, ceilings and tables, whether the materials are set in wood, stone, cement, or metal of all types.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
• Install mirrors of all types.
• Mark outline or pattern on glass and cut glass, using glasscutter. Break off excess glass by hand or with notched tool.
• Fasten glass panes into wood sash with glazier's points and spread smooth putty around edge of panes with knife to seal joints.
• Install metal window and door frames into which glass panels are to be fitted, such as fixed or sliding patio doors and vented, fixed or sliding windows.
• Bolt metal hinges, handles, locks, and other hardware to prefabricated glass doors. Set glass doors in frame and fit hinges.
• Install metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bath tubs, and skylights where the glass installation and frame assembly is a single operation.
• Install mirror or structural glass on building fronts, walls, ceilings, or tables, using mastic, screws or decorative moulding.
• All the cleanup required in connection with glazing work.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01331, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]