To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Requirements for self-survey program.
Except for an operator of a cherry harvest camp, an operator meeting the requirements provided in this section may participate in the self-survey program.
(1) The cycle of the self-survey program is as follows:
(a) The operator may qualify to conduct self-surveys for up to two consecutive years.
(b) During the third year, the department of health will conduct an on-site inspection(s) to ensure compliance with this chapter.
(c) If the department of health determines the TWH site still meets the requirements of the self-survey program after the on-site inspection, the operator shall be eligible for a new self-survey program cycle as described in this subsection.
(2) To be in the self-survey program the operator shall:
(b) Be licensed for two consecutive years without any deficiencies.
(3) To remain in the self-survey program the operator shall:
(a) Continue to comply with subsections (1) and (2) of this section;
(b) Complete the department of health self-survey form and return the completed form to the department of health prior to temporary worker occupancy;
(c) Remain free from all deficiencies;
(d) Ensure modifications to any building or structure on the TWH made during the self-survey period meets the conditions of this chapter; and
(e) Not have a change in ownership.
(4) When a licensed TWH changes ownership, the new operator shall comply with the requirements of subsection (2) of this section before being eligible to be on the self-survey program.
(5) A TWH licensee who qualifies for the self-survey program shall pay a reduced fee as specified in WAC 246-358-990
(6) The department of health or department of labor and industries are authorized to conduct inspections based on complaints or to verify compliance with this chapter.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.114A
RCW and RCW 43.70.334
. WSR 15-13-091, § 246-358-027, filed 6/15/15, effective 7/16/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.114A.065
. WSR 00-06-082, § 246-358-027, filed 3/1/00, effective 3/1/00.]