All department of agriculture actions are exempted, except for the following:
(1) The approval of any application for a commercial registered feedlot, quarantined registered feedlot under chapter 16.36
RCW, or chapters 16-28
(2) The issuance or amendment of any regulation respecting restricted-use pesticides under chapter 15.58
RCW that would have the effect of allowing the use of a pesticide previously prohibited by Washington state.
(3) The removal of any pesticide from the list of restricted-use pesticides established in WAC 16-228-155
so as to permit sale of such pesticides to home and garden users, unless the pesticide is no longer manufactured and is not available.
(4) The removal of any pesticide from the list of highly toxic and restricted-use pesticides established under WAC 16-228-165
so as to authorize sale of such pesticides to persons not holding an annual user permit, an applicator certificate, or an applicator operator license, unless the pesticide is no longer manufactured and is not available.
(5) The removal of any pesticide from the category of highly toxic pesticide formulations established in WAC 16-228-165
so as to permit the sale of such pesticides by persons not possessing a pesticide dealer's license, unless the pesticide is no longer manufactured and is not available.
(6) The approval of any use of the pesticide DDT or DDD except for those uses approved by the centers for disease control of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (such as control of rabid bats).
(7) The issuance of a license to operate a public livestock market under RCW 16.65.030
(8) The provisions of WAC 197-11-800
(13)(i) shall apply to allow possible exemption of renewals of the licenses in (1) through (7) above.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
and 43.21C.100 [43.21C.170]. WSR 14-09-026 (Order 13-01), § 197-11-850, filed 4/9/14, effective 5/10/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21A.090
, chapter 43.21C
RCW, RCW 43.21C.035
, 43.21C.037, 43.21C.038, 43.21C.0381, 43.21C.0382, 43.21C.0383, 43.21C.110, 43.21C.222. WSR 03-16-067 (Order 02-12), § 197-11-850, filed 8/1/03, effective 9/1/03. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-850, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]