Informal processing of complaints.
(1) This informal process is intended to facilitate prompt and amicable resolution of a complaint apart from the formal complaint process.
(2) A student who has a complaint is encouraged to discuss the matter directly with the respondent to attempt to resolve it.
(3) If the student complainant believes that discussion with an employee respondent will not achieve or has not achieved a satisfactory result, the student may communicate about the matter with the respondent's supervisor.
(4) Any participant in the informal process may request the complaint officer's assistance in obtaining a resolution.
(5) This informal process must be completed in a timely manner.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(13). WSR 13-11-127, § 132F-121-070, filed 5/21/13, effective 6/21/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.100
, [28B.50].130, and/or [28B.50].140. WSR 03-16-015, § 132F-121-070, filed 7/28/03, effective 8/28/03.]