Under this chapter, and chapter 34.05
RCW, the department may revoke the license of any licensee who:
(1) Fails or refuses to comply with the requirements of this chapter or the rules adopted under this chapter;
(2) Has knowingly or with reason to know made a false statement of a material fact in the application for a license or in any data attached thereto or in any record required by the department;
(3) Refuses to allow representatives of the department to examine any book, record, or file required by this chapter to be maintained;
(4) Willfully prevented, interfered with, or attempted to impede in any way the work of a representative of the department;
(5) Willfully prevented or interfered with preservation of evidence of a known violation of this chapter or the rules adopted under this chapter;
(6) Misrepresented, or was fraudulent in, any aspect of the licensee's business;
(7) Used false or fraudulent advertising; or
(8) Failed to pay any civil monetary penalty assessed by the department pursuant to this chapter within twenty-eight days after the assessment becomes final.
The department may summarily revoke a license when it finds continued licensure of a test site immediately jeopardizes the public health, safety, or welfare.