Unless provided for in the governing documents, the bylaws of the association shall provide for:
(1) The number, qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing the board of directors and officers and filling vacancies;
(2) Election by the board of directors of the officers of the association as the bylaws specify;
(3) Which, if any, of its powers the board of directors or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
(4) Which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the governing documents on behalf of the association;
(5) The method of amending the bylaws; and
(6) Subject to the provisions of the governing documents, any other matters the association deems necessary and appropriate.
[1995 c 283 § 6.]