The board has the following authority in administering this chapter:
(1) To establish rules, including board organization and assignment of terms, and meeting frequency and timing, for adoption by the director;
(2) To establish the minimum qualifications for licensing applicants as provided in this chapter;
(3) To approve the method of administration of examinations required by this chapter or by rule as established by the director;
(4) To approve the content of or recognition of examinations prepared by other entities for adoption by the director;
(5) To set the time and place of examinations with the approval of the director; and
(6) To establish and review standards of professional conduct, practice, and ethics for adoption by the director. These standards must address what constitutes certain fire and safety hazards as used in RCW 18.280.030.
[2008 c 119 § 6.]