In order to become licensed as a home inspector, an applicant must submit the following to the department:
(1) An application on a form developed by the department;
(2) Proof of a minimum of one hundred twenty hours of classroom instruction approved by the board;
(3) Proof of up to forty hours of field training supervised by a licensed home inspector;
(4) Evidence of successful passage of the written exam as required in RCW 18.280.080
(5) The fee in the amount set by the department.
[2008 c 119 § 7.]