HTML has links - PDF has Authentication

Chapter 388-454 WAC

Last Update: 11/8/21


WAC Sections

HTMLPDF388-454-0005Can I get TANF or SFA benefits for the child living with me?
HTMLPDF388-454-0006The department makes background checks on adults who are acting in place of a parent without court-ordered custody.
HTMLPDF388-454-0010Do I have to be related to a child in order to get TANF or SFA for the child?
HTMLPDF388-454-0015Temporary absence from the home.
HTMLPDF388-454-0020Temporary absence to attend school or training.
HTMLPDF388-454-0025The department notifies a child's parent when we approve assistance and the child is living with someone other than their parent.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group