72.09.714  <<  72.09.716 >>   72.09.718

Prisoner escape, release, or furloughRequests for notification.

Requests for notification under RCW 72.09.712 shall be made by sending a written request by certified mail directly to the department of corrections and giving the defendant's name, the name of the county in which the trial took place, and the month of the trial. Notification information and necessary forms shall be available through the department of corrections, county prosecutors' offices, and other agencies as deemed appropriate by the department of corrections.


Effective date2009 c 28: See note following RCW 2.24.040.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group