70.54.030  <<  70.54.040 >>   70.54.050

Secretary to advise local authorities on sanitation.

The commissioners of any county or the mayor of any city may call upon the secretary of health for advice relative to improving sanitary conditions or disposing of garbage and sewage or obtaining a pure water supply, and when so called upon the secretary shall either personally or by an assistant make a careful examination into the conditions existing and shall make a full report containing his or her advice to the county or city making such request.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group