36.68.400  <<  36.68.410 >>   36.68.420

May be initiated by resolution or petition.

Park and recreation service areas may be initiated in any unincorporated area of any county by resolution adopted by the county legislative authority or by a petition signed by ten percent of the registered voters within the proposed park and recreation service area. Incorporated areas may be included under RCW 36.68.610 and 36.68.620.


Severability1981 c 210: See note following RCW 36.68.400.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group