HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
480-30-141  <<  480-30-146 >>   480-30-151

PDFWAC 480-30-146

Certificates, name change.

(1) A company must file a name change application under the provisions of WAC 480-30-096 to:
(a) Change its corporate name;
(b) Change its trade name;
(c) Add a trade name to a certificate; or
(d) Change the surname of an individual owner or partner to reflect a change resulting from marriage or other legal action.
(2) When filing a name change application, the applicant must include:
(a) Copies of any corporate minutes or other legal documents authorizing the name change; and
(b) Proof that the new name is properly registered with the department of licensing, office of the secretary of state, or other agencies, as may be required.
(3) If a name change results from a change in ownership the company must file an application to transfer the certificate according to the provisions of WAC 480-30-141.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 80.01.040, 81.04.160, 81.12.050, 81.68.030, and 81.70.270. WSR 06-13-006 (General Order No. R-533, Docket No. TC-020497), ยง 480-30-146, filed 6/8/06, effective 7/9/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group