HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
415-106-310  <<  415-106-315 >>   415-106-320

PDFWAC 415-106-315

Are nonmoney payments from my employer reportable compensation?

Nonmoney compensation is compensation legally provided to you in a form other than money. Examples include: Living quarters, food, board, equipment, clothing, laundry, transportation, fuel and utilities. The value of nonmoney maintenance compensation you receive from your employer is not reportable compensation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5) and 41.37.010(6). WSR 08-02-046, ยง 415-106-315, filed 12/27/07, effective 1/27/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group