HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
415-106-260  <<  415-106-265 >>   415-106-270

PDFWAC 415-106-265

Is the pay I receive from my employer when I am on union leave reportable compensation?

If you take an authorized leave of absence to serve as an elected official of a labor organization and you receive payment from your employer during your leave, the payment may be reportable compensation even if the union reimburses your employer. To qualify as reportable compensation, the payment must meet the specific conditions of RCW 41.37.260(2).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5) and 41.37.260. WSR 08-02-046, ยง 415-106-265, filed 12/27/07, effective 1/27/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group