HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-891A-1065  <<  388-891A-1075 >>   388-891A-1080

PDFWAC 388-891A-1075

What is required for me to change from time-limited support services to extended services?

Prior to helping you change from time-limited services to extended services, a DVR counselor must ensure the following:
(1) You have made substantial progress toward meeting the number of work hours per week you want to work as documented on your individualized plan for employment;
(2) You and your DVR counselor agree that the job is satisfactory; and
(3) Your DVR counselor has obtained verification that:
(a) Your job performance is stable and satisfactory to your employer;
(b) You have stabilized in the job; and
(c) You no longer need time-limited support services.
(4) Extended services are readily available and may be provided to you without an interruption in services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020(8) and 34 C.F.R., Parts 361, 363, 397. WSR 18-12-035, ยง 388-891A-1075, filed 5/29/18, effective 6/30/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group