HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-891A-0110  <<  388-891A-0120 >>   388-891A-0130

PDFWAC 388-891A-0120

May I ask DVR to change incorrect information in my case service record?

You may ask DVR to correct information in your case service record that you believe is incorrect.
(1) If DVR agrees with the correction, DVR corrects the information and documents any correction made.
(2) If DVR disagrees that the information is incorrect, DVR will:
(a) Notify you of the decision not to make changes to your case service record, and include instruction with the notice explaining how to provide a written document summarizing the information that you believe is incorrect;
(b) Document the decision not to make changes; and
(c) Place documents you provide to summarize your requested change into your case service record.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020(8) and 34 C.F.R., Parts 361, 363, 397. WSR 18-12-035, ยง 388-891A-0120, filed 5/29/18, effective 6/30/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group