HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829C-305  <<  388-829C-310 >>   388-829C-315

PDFWAC 388-829C-310

Must a client pay for room and board in the companion home?

(1) A client who receives residential habilitation services in a companion home must pay monthly room and board to the companion home provider.
(2) The monthly room and board the client pays to the provider must be specified in a room and board agreement that includes:
(a) Rent;
(b) Utilities;
(c) Food costs; and
(d) The date the provider collects the room and board payment each month.
(3) The room and board agreement must be:
(a) Developed by the provider, the client, or the client's legal representative if the client has one;
(b) Developed before the client moves into the companion home;
(c) Signed by the client or the client's legal representative if the client has one;
(d) Signed by the provider; and
(e) Submitted to DDA for review.
(4) Before implementing any changes to the room and board agreement, the companion home provider must submit the proposed agreement to DDA for review.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.10.020 and 71A.12.040. WSR 18-22-106, § 388-829C-310, filed 11/6/18, effective 12/7/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-102, § 388-829C-310, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group